JktSprites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place for your sprites and games.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  AffiliatesAffiliates  

News crew application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozzyrocks809
New User
New User
Ozzyrocks809

Number of posts : 6
Brownie Points :
News crew application Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News crew application Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
News crew application Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News crew application Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

News crew application Empty
PostSubject: News crew application   News crew application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Name: Nathan

What type of articles are you planning on writing? (e.g. Photography, Tags, or Music, Games etc.) I would be writing most about world events like what is happening in the world today. It would include some photography depending on the story i am writing about.

Why I would be good for this job: I would be good for this job because I am usually up to date with the news of the world. And I would be posting a lot.(not to get post count up)

Sample of previous writing (can be an article, essay etc.)

Travis Barker and DJ in critical but stable condition

Former Blink-182 drummer and celeberty DJ Am remain in critical condition after being in a plane crash Friday late night. 4 people were killed in the plane crash including the crew. Travis and his DJ are expected to make a full recover and be able to play with the band soon . More information to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sk8terboy809
Yoyojkt
Admin
Admin
Yoyojkt

Number of posts : 143
Brownie Points :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: News crew application   News crew application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Sweet Thanks For The Application
Back to top Go down
https://jktsprites.rpg-board.net
Yoyojkt
Admin
Admin
Yoyojkt

Number of posts : 143
Brownie Points :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: News crew application   News crew application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:43 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://jktsprites.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News crew application   News crew application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News crew application
Page 1 of 1